Even starting from the award-winner ROADTEC™ 01, the tread pattern design of ROADTEC™ 01 SE features a higher land/sea ratio on tyre’s shoulders both on the front and the rear, which grants enhanced sportiveness and a muscular presence dedicated to the sporty share of sport tourers.
As a matter of fact, the centre section of ROADTEC™ 01 SE matches the land/sea ratio of ROADTEC™ 01 reaching the value of 82% in order to benefit from advanced water drainage technologies developed for the ROADTEC™ 01.
Moving sideways, the shoulders of the ROADTEC™ 01 SE feature a land/sea ratio that swings from 90% to a slick rubber starting from 25 degrees of lean angle on, evolving the 84%-to-94% swing of the grand-tourer ROADTEC™ 01.
Thanks to this feature, ROADTEC™ 01 SE puts more rubber to the road at large lean angles, ensuring enhanced cornering thrust and directionality.
ROADTEC™ 01 SE preserves the outstanding mileage of ROADTEC™ 01.
The front central footprint features a great amount of grooves that ensure mechanical grip, water drainage and safety, still lowering the specific compound stress to contain overheating and to enhance duration.
The rear endless centre stripe minimizes slip to limit compound abrasion.
The ROADTEC™ 01 SE inherits its tread design from the multi-awarded ROADTEC™ 01 with large improvements in terms of limit adherence at full lean.
The front tyre features a great amount of transversal grooves that deliver mechanical grip and ensure water drainage is severe wet conditions.
The rear tyre couples both steep and short grooves to meet complementary functions: the former improve traction on low friction surfaces; the latter prevent lateral slip and increase in-line stability.
- Ensuring mechanical grip
- Drain the water when raining
- Fine interaction with ABS
- More rubber to the road at full lean
- Increased line-holding
- Enhanced cornering thrust and edge grip
- full-silica compound enhance chemical grip and matches the mechanical grip ensured by the groove layout
- Fine, homogeneous compound emphasizes chemical properties, ensures wear uniformity and Sport-Touring performance
- Enhanced mechanical grip
- Efficient water drainage
- Increased traction on low-friction surfaces
- Improved stability and motorcycle control in braking
- Accelerate compound warm-up
- Increased grip until the limit lean angle
- Improved safety feeling when cornering
- Dual-compound scheme with a 40-20-40 layout.
- Centre stripe is a balanced silica-carbon-black for high-speed stability and heat dispersion
- Full-silica side stripes are for excellent chemical grip on wet and low friction surfaces, and quick warm-up for enhanced edge grip,
- Side compound match the phisycal characteristics of the front one, in order to ensure an homogeneous contact feel in lean
- 110/80 R 19 M/C 59V TL
- 120/70 ZR 19 M/C 60W TL
- 120/70 ZR 17 M/C (58W) TL
- 150/70 R 17 M/C 69V TL
- 160/60 ZR 17 M/C (69W) TL
- 170/60 ZR 17 M/C 72W TL
- 180/55 ZR 17 M/C (73W) TL
- 190/50 ZR 17 M/C (73W) TL
- 190/55 ZR 17 M/C (75W) TL
Here you can find a simple form to submit to have information or feedbacks on your queriesCONTACT US