METZELER SPORTEC™ M9 RR innovative chord technology has contributes to a larger space for the rubber to dynamically perform, without effecting the stiffness.
Great riding pleasure
The strong structure provides a quick and predictable response to riding inputs whilst at the same time delivers an enjoyable, smooth and relaxed riding experience.
Supersport tyre with full silica in all compounds
Thanks to innovative mixing process and to ultra-fine silica, SPORTEC™ M9 RR features full silica in all compounds for both front and rear sizes.
High grip since the first corner
SPORTEC™ M9 RR performs optimally also at low temperature. The speed of warm up, allows you to confidently enjoy your first corner.
Supersport tread design optimised for water drainage
The sharp central contact patch efficiently moves standing water into the adjacent longitudinal grooves. The grooves deliver outstanding stability, by draining more water as speeds increase and as the weather worsens.
High cornering grip, large consistency over the entire profile
The Cap&Base dual-compound layout consists of a soft compound on the side to promote high cornering grip. This is supported by a harder layer to ensure consistency and thermal balance. Regardless of how wet the surface is, or the level of the tarmac, significant levels of grip is provided.
Great stability on straight, superb confidence at full lean
The directional centre grooves deliver stability when upright. Mid-lean grooves maximise the grip to deliver flawless feedback when cornering. The slick shoulders further enhance your riding confidence when at full lean.
Perfected thermal balance
Full silica prevents overheating and preserves tyre integrity, for the maximum performance throughout the entire lifespan.
Dual-compound for both front and rear sizes optimises abrasion resistance and extends mileage by more than 10%*
*compared to METZELER SPORTEC™ M7 RR
- Slick shoulders for continuous compound footprint in full lean
- Massive mid-lean water drainage
- Painless feedback while cornering, for an absolute riding control
- Maximised wear uniformity
- Narrow slick centre carves through standing water
- Longitudinal grooves maximise water drainage
- Grooves deliver outstanding stability as speed increase and the weather worsens
- Quick, predictable whilst relaxed response at all speeds
- High grip on shoulders
- Large consistency over the entire profile
- Quick Warm-up
- Optimized abrasion resistance for extended mileage
- 110/70 ZR 17 M/C 54W TL
- 120/70 ZR 17 M/C (58W) TL
- 150/60 ZR 17 M/C 66W TL
- 160/60 ZR 17 M/C (69W) TL
- 180/55 ZR 17 M/C (73W) TL
- 180/60 ZR 17 M/C (75W) TL
- 190/50 ZR 17 M/C (73W) TL
- 190/55 ZR 17 M/C (75W) TL
- 200/55 ZR 17 M/C (78W) TL