SPORTEC™ M7 RR
Wet roads, dry roads, just ride it. Engineered to empower true riders
SPORTEC™ M7 RR is derived from our experience in Road Racing and engineered to empower sport riders in all conditions of weather and temperature.
Introducing a new concept of water drainage and contact feeling thanks to dual-compound, Interact™ technology and high silica compounds
Motorrad Motorrad Test Winner in the Wet
PS PS Test Winner and Test Winner in the Wet
- View all awards
The improved sporty handling transmitts a strong feeling of safety and predictability, regardless of the conditions.
Our road racing derived profiles, feature high stiffness structures. Combine the two and you've got razor sharp agile handling, to suit sporty riding styles, whatever the road style.
100% silica compounds combined with a special tread pattern gives SPORTEC™ M7 RR the unique capability to maintain the sporty riding stye, even in cold, wet and greasy conditions.
20% more mileage compared to SPORTEC™ M5 INTERACT™. A dual compound solution on rear sizes allows the use of a specific material on the central slick portion of the tread pattern to increase abrasion resistance and extend the mileage capability.
- Full-silica compound with excellent chemical grip
- Single compound
- Keep groves wide open for efficient water drainage
- Provide tread stability
- Reduce wear
- Total water drainage right from the first lean angle
- Extraordinary contact feeling
- Increase lateral ‘push’ on dry
- Optimise water drainage at higher lean angle
- More rubber in contact with the ground
- More grip in acceleration
- Regular wear
- Dual-compound with a 40% - 20% - 40% layout
- High silica central stripe for high-speed stability and mileage
- Full silica side stripe are similar to front compound for excellent chemical grip on wet
- 130/70 ZR 16 M/C (61W) TL
- 110/70 ZR 17 M/C 54W TL
- 120/60 ZR 17 M/C (55W) TL
- 120/70 ZR 17 M/C (58W) TL
- 120/70 ZR 17 M/C (58W) TL (M)
- 150/60 ZR 17 M/C 66W TL
- 160/60 ZR 17 M/C (69W) TL
- 180/55 ZR 17 M/C (73W) TL
- 190/50 ZR 17 M/C (73W) TL
- 190/55 ZR 17 M/C (75W) TL