Unbelieveable handling, corner stability and line carving
CRUISETEC™ enhances your motocycle’s handling thanks to the combination of legendary Metzeler sport touring derived profiles mated to a muscular carcass.
In a segment where large and heavy motorcycles are being transformed into high performance machines, CRUISETEC™ features performance-oriented solutions and strong structural support features.
Immediate response in all conditions, wet or dry
- Dual compound rear sizes with a high rate of silicia promote fast warm-up and chemical grip when the conditions are less than ideal.
- The brush-like tread pattern enhances mechanical grip, keeping your motorcycle glued to the road surface. All-new compound recipe coupled with innovative structural elements maximize the contact patch for even more grip while cornering.
- All of these features combined blend performance with strength to ensure that any rider’s V-Twin motorcycle is ready for any situation that lies ahead.
Consistent handling throughout the entire lifespan of the tire
- The combination of a sturdy tread pattern and constant-curvature contours with dual compound rear tires ensures even wear and enhanced contact patch.
- sport touring like tire profiles ensure even wear and incredible stability in both straight line riding and side-to-side transitions, even with a passenger.
- CRUISETEC™ is designed to match or slightly exceed the mileage of OE V-Twin tires while providing the rider with unmatched riding performance and comfort.
- Softer shoulder compounds on the dual compound rear tires enhance confidence when pushing the limits.
- Sport touring like profiles give the rider effortless steering with a solid feeling up front no matter the pace.
- Internally, stiffer cords allow more room for thicker rubber, which offers enhanced damping properties. The result is a reduction in the “floating feeling” felt when exiting turns under hard accelerations and nearly eliminates “groove wander” when riding on ran grooves or other rough conditions.
Quick response in wet conditions
- High silica compounds paired with a forgiving carcass structure and water shedding tread pattern deliver outstanding confidence during inclement weather.
- Designed with the future in mind, CRUISETEC™’s linier contact patch response works with all generations of rider aides such as ABS and traction control.
- Water evacuation
- Braking efficiency
- ABS optimization
- Quick warm-up
- Brush-like mechanical grip
- Solid tread
- Even wear
- Water evacuation
- Distribute pressure under the footprint for wear regularity and solidity
- Maximize the contact patch area, increasing support and grip when leaning