Risk Free Guarantee for Metzeler motorcycle tires
THE METZELER RISK FREE GUARANTEE
If for any reason, other than those limitations and exclusions outlined in this offer, you are not satisﬁed with your new set of two (2) Metzeler brand motorcycle tires, you can return them for a refund at the original place of purchase within 30 days from the original date of purchase.
WHICH TIRES QUALIFY FOR THE METZELER RISK FREE GUARANTEE?
The Metzeler Risk Free Guarantee applies to all new eligible Metzeler brand non-race, non-motocross, motorcycle tires bearing the Metzeler name and DOT numbers, purchased from an authorized Metzeler dealer located in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and subsequently installed as a set (front and rear) of two (2). This includes the following tread designs:
ME 880 MARATHON
ME 888 MARATHON ULTRA
ROADTEC Z8 INTERACT
RACETEC INTERACT K3
SPORTEC M5 INTERACT
ENDURO 3 SAHARA
PERFECT ME 77
The Metzeler Risk Free Guarantee does not apply to the following tread designs:
MCE 6 DAYS EXTREME
RACETEC INTERACT K1, K2
ALL SCOOTER/MOPED TIRE LINES
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO REFUND MY ELIGIBLE METZELER TIRES?
If you return your METZELER tires under this program, you will be refunded the purchase price of the tires plus sales tax. Please note that this offer only applies to the purchase of the tires and excludes any additional fees, labor costs or state and local fees/taxes.
DO ANY ADDITIONAL LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS APPLY?
• Original Equipment (OE) tires are excluded.
• This offer is only valid on the original set of tires purchased and not valid on any tire replaced under warranty.
• Tires that are damaged due to misuse or misapplication, road hazards, and mechanical problems related to the vehicle, tires used in any racing-related activities, professional or competitive events, or tires that are removed from the vehicle on which they were originally installed, are excluded from this offer.
• Tires with 1/32” (0.8mm) or more of worn tread depth are excluded.
• This program is not to be used for ride (vibration, runout, balance, etc.) or other standard warranty related issues. Tires with those issues are to be returned under the standard warranty system. Please see the “What Is Not Covered by the Warranty?” section of the Metzeler Warranty for further details.
• Offer only valid in the 50 United States and the District of Columbia.
HOW DO I RETURN THE TIRES DURING THE TRIAL PERIOD?
Within 30 days of the date of purchase, return the set (front and rear fitment) of two (2) eligible Metzeler tires and the original purchase sales receipt to the original place of purchase.
The following 2 steps are also required:
You must explain your reason(s) of dissatisfaction with the eligible Metzeler tires to the Dealer.
Sign the dealer-supplied copy of the Metzeler Limited Warranty Claim.
If further assistance or additional information not found on these pages is needed, please contact:
Metzeler Tire Consumer Affairs Group
Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time